Monday, January 05, 2015

Books read/finished in 2015




The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien

This is a classic that I am glad I read and made the movies more interesting and the movies helped me get through the books as I am not that big a fantasy genre fan. 





Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse

This book reminded me that growth is a lifetime achievement and success looks different at different points in your life. It also prompted me to spend a few minutes everyday just looking at the river that I live upon.




Inside Scientology by Janet Reitman

Yeah, the business of religion.




Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingsolver




Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs




The Longest Road by Jeanne Williams




The Snake Head by 



Beethoven's Hair by Russell Martin




Drift by Rachel Maddow




Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer




Charlatan by Pope Brock



The History of Science by Peter Whitfield




The King Years: Historic Moments in the Civil Rights Movement by Taylor Branch







At Canaan's Edge by Taylor Branch





Prodigal Summer by Barbra Kingsolver





When She Woke by Hillary Jordan



Introduction to Psychology by Arno Wittig



Night by Elie Weisel



The Winter Family by Clifford Jackman



Our Souls at Night by Kent Haruf



The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell



The War That Ended Peace by Margaret MacMillan



Naked by David Sedaris

No comments: